calling all caregivers!
Whether you are returning parent, new Fern Hill parent, or new family to WCASD - we're excited to have you on board and make next year truly great.
Click on the below sign-ups to join one of our volunteer groups.
Click HERE for a separate sign-up.
P.A.W.S. for Service: Volunteer your TIME with special projects
We need help executing our P.A.W.S for Service projects, which we kicked-off this fall. Each season, we hope to highlight a service project the kids can complete that ties directly to our PBIS program at Fern Hill. If you're interested in leading a service project around school this year, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
For full details on our other P.A.W.S. For Service project ideas, click below.
In order to volunteer on school property, please make sure your visitor clearances are in place. You can learn more about those requirements on WCASD main webpage and submit to Stacy Spiegel (email@example.com).
During the school year, there are many ways you can help committee chairs on a weekly and/or seasonal basis.
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade Lunch Duty
- Pretzel Friday Distribution
- Beautification Program (Hallway decorating)
- Hospitality Team (Teacher Appreciation Luncheons)
- Yearbook Committee
- Art Room Volunteers
- P.A.W.S. for Service: Year-long projects
- Library Volunteers
- Fall FUNdraiser Event Day Help
- Trunk-or-Treat Event Planning
- Fall Scholastic Book Fair Cashier Help
- Bingo Night (January/February)
- Spring Carnival (March)
- 5th Grade - Special Events & Traditions
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- 4th Grade - Pennsylvania Day
- Talent Show (May)
If you have questions about any committee work, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and members of the current executive board and we will reach out to you. Thanks!