we are looking for enthusiastic volunteers for our 2021-2022 planning committees!
Whether you are returning parent, new Fern Hill parent, or new family to WCASD - we're excited to have you on board and make next year truly great.
There are several areas at Fern Hill that need your help. Please take a look and indicate which areas are of interest to you. A committee chair/faculty member will contact you closer to the start of school. Checking off a general committee does not obligate you - it just puts you on a list to receive the information regarding that particular activity/event.
- NEW (8/31): Homeroom Parent Volunteers
- Call as needed - general help
- Homeroom Parent Coordinator
- Spirit Wear Coordinator
- Trunk or Treat Committee
- Community Nights Fundraising Coordinator
- 5th Grade - Special Events, Publishing Class Book
- Philly Pretzels - Fundraiser Coordinators
- 4th Grade - Pennsylvania Day
- Beautification Program
- Hospitality Team
- Yearbook Committee
- Outdoor School Sign - Designer
- Philanthropy - Holiday Baskets
- Kindergarten - Lunch Duty
- 1st Grade - Lunch Duty
- Library Volunteers
- Art Room Volunteers
- Scholastic Book Fair Committee
- Bingo Night Committee
- Talent Show
SPECIAL NOTE: These committees are traditional volunteer opportunities at Fern Hill. Participation is contingent on health and safety guidelines and whether volunteers are allowed in the school building. We will communicate if changes need to be made based on information provided by WCASD and Fern Hill administration.
If you have questions about any committee work, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and members of the current executive board and we will reach out to you. Thanks!